Best Adult Tricycle Scholarship Page
At Best Adult Tricycle, education is our primary goal.
Best Adult Tricycle works daily to instruct others on the benefit of proper Tricycle buying guides especially for seniors. Since beginning our site in 2017, we have set up blogs and other articles that help educate others on the benefit of good posture. We believe in riding Tricycles as a mode of exercise so much that we developed a site meant to help others fulfill that pasion and to help those in need. We have over 1000s of vistors per month who reach out to us either from reading our blog or purchasing a Tricycle. We hope to help support you while you advance your education with this scholarship.
You are either a high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university
a current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1500-2000 word essay about the benefit of exercise in seniors especially with Tricycles.
- In addition to your essay, please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following and submit it to us via our Contact Us page.
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. We will accept an acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other format will not be accepted.
- Please share your video as a link. The video can be private and be shared with any service you like, such as YouTube, DropBox, Google Drive, Vimeo, or any other service. If you’d like to keep it private on YouTube, make it “unlisted” so that it is not public. Please title the video file with your full name. The YouTube video must exist and be shareable up until the winner announcement date.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is December 1, 2018. A winner will be announced on December 15, 2018.